windows and doors
Oasis Builders Windows & Doors exclusively uses Florida’s Best® Window & Door. Florida's Best® Window & Door has been making windows and doors in Florida, for Florida customers, for over 40 years and has more experience than many of our competitors combined
Just a few of the benefits of using the Florida’s Best® Window & Doors brand:
• They have over 40 years of experience making aluminum windows and doors
• They produce the finest aluminum windows and doors in the Southeast
• They had zero (0) product failures from the 2004/05 hurricanes
• Theyhave the fastest impact lead times in the Southeast
• They are Metro Dade compliant
• They have a full line of impact products
• They make our own laminated glass, allowing for control over our delivery dates
• They have a paint process, allowing us to customize color to client request
• They design for retrofits - our products are easier to install than competitive products
• They have an engineering department that helps you and your clients through difficult projects
IMPACT RESISTANT GLASS WINDOWS AND DOORS
If you are evaluating replacement windows for your home or business or in the design stage of a new construction project, impact windows are your perfect solution to provide effortless hurricane protection. We offer a wide variety of options in frame colors, glazing and tint. You can customize your windows to compliment your existing architecture.
Our windows combine heavy duty aluminum frames with impact resistant glass. A special silicone glazing process keeps the glass from shattering. Although the glass may crack on impact the inner-layer keeps the glass intact preventing debris from entering your home or business. All of our windows and doors with aluminum frames have Miami-Dade Notice Of Acceptance, qualifying them to use in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties.
This remarkable product also provides protection to your draperies, rugs, and furniture from the sun's damaging UV rays. Impact resistance glass reduces outside sound and traffic noise enhancing the serenity of your home. The same impact resistant glass and heavy duty construction keeps flying objects out of your home during a hurricane, also provides a deterrence to thieves and vandals.
IMPACT RESISTANT GLASS WINDOW FEATURES
• Available in a variety of styles
• Maintainance Free Year Round protection
• Add value to your home
• Custom designed for each opening
• Protects furniture and artwork from excessive UV exposure
• Increase privacy and noice reduction
• Available in a variety of popular colors and tints
• No visual impact to your home
• Provides excellent security and storm protection
Impact resistant windows provide security, beauty and peace of mind.
As for lead times, we are currently quoting 5 weeks on impact windows and 7 weeks on impact doors, but we are averaged 4 weeks from signature to delivery in 2019. So, we are exceeding our published lead times. And, we are delivering 96% complete and on time.
Some of our many satisfied customers:
• Gloria Estafan(the singer) Hotel, Vero Beach, FL Gloria is building a hotel in the Vero Beach, FL area and the installer (Central Window) had originally specified PGT. After review by ownership and the design group, our products were asked for in place of the PGT products.
• Somerset Condominium, Vero Beach, FL The developer of this condo used PGT for the first two buildings. But, they leaked. So, he changed to our products for the next three buildings. Then, the area was hit byFrances and Jeanne. Our products performed perfectly. He finished the balance of the
project (9 buildings) with us.
• Sheraton Baha Mar, Nassau, Bahamas We provided the product for the first phase in late 2006.
• Edward D Stone Jr & Associates HQ and Partner Homes, Ft Lauderdale The Edward D. Stone Jr & Associates architectural firm told us that they reviewed their many projects that were affected by the 2004 hurricanes and determined that of all the windows/doors in those buildings, the Florida’s Best® products were the only ones that stood up. They then hired us for a window/door retrofit of their corporate HQ in Ft
Lauderdale and for the homes of their senior partners.
• Setai Hotel and Residences, Miami Beach This project, on Miami Beach, is a retrofit of a 1920’s Deco hotel and consists of a 40-floor luxury condominium tower with 163 units and a five star hotel, with 87 units. It won seven awards from The Builders Association of South Florida (BASF), including
the top award - "Florida's Best 2003".